Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Letter 41 - Voy a tener mi segunda hija!



I will be training again! I am staying in Chiantla! I am so excited. One thing that President Smith said is that our missions determine our lives and our trainers determine our missions.. T



hen he looked at us really seriously and said you guys will determine the life of these new missionaries! Wow!




Martes I went on divisions with Hermana Pena in las victorias. She is a great person. She is from Nicaragua. She will be going to BYU Provo when she gets home. She speaks almost perfect english. It was super fun!


Miercoles we finished divisions and celebrated the new year by going to Nuevo Mexico! It was so yummy! Then I went back to Chiantla with my comp. Our zone leaders came to Chiantla to help us put a fecha fija with Rene. But, it wasnt needed. He told us that he wants to be baptized on the 17th of February! A baptism for my birthday! He wants to be baptized with his brother. Rene has been taking the misisonary lessons for 6 YEARS. Finally he is ready to enter the waters of baptism. I am so grateful for his decision. I know this will change his life.


Viernes we got a call from Elder Brito, He is the assistant to the president. He said Hermana Bullough! What did you do? jaja I said I dont know! What did I do!? He said Obviously something good because you are going to train! I am so excited to train because I know a lot more about what I am doing now! I wont get my companion until tomorrow! Hermana Fabian will stay in the zone! I am so excited!


Sabado I woke up at 4 so I could shower and be ready to leave for Xela at 5. Then we had our meeting of entrenadores. It was so fun! There are 5 sisters training and 11 elders training. This will be such a good experience!


On sunday we had 5 investigators in church! It was so great! I love exito like this!




I want you guys to know that I know that Jesus Christ lives. I know that He is always watching over us. Even when we feel cmpletely solo. We have to know that He is carrying us. I know that He loves us and that He just wants us to return to live with Him again someday. Perseverar hasta el fin! We belong to eternity!


I love you guys!


Love,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment