Saturday, April 18, 2015

Letter 54 - Creo en Cristo



 Hola familia!


Claudia Sanchez was baptized this week! She was so prepared. One day we were just walking in the street and we said "Buenas Tardes" and she kind of stopped and looked at us like she thought we wanted to talk to her.. so we took advantage of the moment and found out that the next day was going to be her birthday! So, we went and bought her a cake and took it to her the house the next day. She told us that she had just stopped attending her Iglesia Evangelica. We taught her a little bit about the Restoration and invited her to be baptized this night.. she said no at first.. but, that was just three weeks ago! Her baptism was so great! She asked me to sing in English! So, we coordinated it with Elder Gutierrez. He played the piano and I sang "Come thou fount" It was fun! I havent sung with a piano in forever.

I just want you guys to know that I know that this church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only church on this earth with the permission and authority to perform the sacred ordinances of salvation. I know that Jesus is the Christ. He lives and He is always with us. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God and that He really restored the gospel of Jesus Christ to the earth. I dont worship Joseph, but I sure do love him. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and that He speaks with Jesus Christ face to face. I know that Heavenly Father listens to our prayers and He will always answer our prayers in ways that are more suitable to our growth. I love you guys so much and am so grateful to know that if we are faithful, we will be together forever.


Love,
Hermana Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment