Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Week 35 - Gripe y Cambios! (A Cold and Transfers)

Hola mi querida familia!

Que tal? Como estan? Les quiero mucho!

Well, This week was great! I forgot my journal with all of my notes though.. but, I will do my best to remember what happened this week!

So, I have had a cold this whole entire week! I couldnt sleep every day! It is so terrible! But, the Elders gave me a blessing because I had a really bad fever on Thursday. I slept a lot better that night! There are some things that I am gaining a conviction of thanks to my mission, one of those things is the Priesthood. I know that the Priesthood authority was restored to Joseph Smith and that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only church that holds this authority. I have seen so many miracles happen in my mission and almost all of them have to do with the priesthood.

On Thurday morning the assistants called us. They called to tell my companion that she will be training! I am going to have a granddaughter! I am so excited for Hermana Garcia! She will be such a great trainer! She is a really good teacher. Then Last night at 1030 the zone leaders called me to tell me that I will be getting transferred this change! I am so nervous! I have no idea what to think! I have been here my whole entire mission so far! I love these people so much! On Friday morning the companion of Hermana Marcheschi and my companion had a meeting for trainers, so hermana Marcheschi and I were on divisions in San Mateo. It was so much fun! But, we went to Carens house, she was my first baptism. When we got there I said Hermana... and before I could say anything else.. she said dont leave.. and we both just started balling! I am going to miss her so much. I seriously dont want to leave San Mateo. But, I do know that Heavenly Father needs me some where else!

Hermana Marcheschi got called to be an Hermana Leader. I am so proud of her! She is going to be so good at that! They are only so many hermana leaders! So, it must mean that President Smith trusts her a whole lot.

So, I have 8 months in my mission! I think that is so crazy! Time is going by way to fast! There is still so much to learn and so much to do!

We had an activity this week in the rama here in San Mateo. It was the best assited activity that we have had since I got here! There were almost 40 people! A lot of Menos activos came too! I remember we played human fusball once in an mutual once.. so we did that here! They all loved it SO much! They didnt want to quit!

Oh! On Thursday one of our menos activas asked us to help her with a baby shower.. So, we helped her plan some games.. but, in one of the games we had all of the women tie balloons to their feet and their goal was to get to the pregnant woman to give her a hug before their balloon got popped! One woman thought it would be a good idea to play while her baby was strapped to her back and she was wearing high heels too! Well, she tripped and fell on her face! and ran into me on her way down! Luckly her baby was okay! Her arm was scraped up pretty bad.. and my knee is bruised.. I felt bad because I feel like it was my fault! I started to cry. I felt like such a big baby! haha

We had a lesson with Eddie yesterday.. He is a menos activo and has problems drinking. it was so spiritual yesterday! He is animated to do better! We committed him to reading in the Book of Mormon everyday and we are going to pick him up to take him to interviews with Presidente Velasquez on Wednesday. He will be going in the right direction!

Man, Well, this is all I have to say for now! Next week I will be writing you guys from a new place!

I wish I knew all that I know now before my mission. Remember that Heavenly Father loves us! I know that He loves us.

Love,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough






2 Attachments

No comments:

Post a Comment