Monday, October 27, 2014

Letter 31 - El Evangelio bendice a las familias!

Hola familia!
Mom! I am so glad that your talk went well! I knew that you would do a great job! I had been praying for you! Heavenly Father loves you so much!

So, yes. I will be in San Mateo for at least 6 more weeks. I will be honest. I was super surprised when they told me I was going to stay. I just feel like I am running out of ideas and people to teach here in San Mateo... but, I know that Heavenly Father wants me here... So, I am determined to find out why! Oh! and Hermana Marcheschi is in our zone! I am so HAPPY!!! I love her! She is the best!
with Hermana Marcheschi
This week was SUPER hard! haha Literally the hardest week in my whole mission! Just everything was falling apart. Satan knows me really well! He knows the best way to get at me is by discouraging me. But, no worries... because Heavenly Father also knows me so well. He is literally the only way I made it through this week!

I dont feel like anything really exciting happened this week... A drunk man on drugs proposed to me. That was fun. haha and yesterday when we were leaving the capilla, he said here comes my wife! and my companion started yelling at him haha she said why didnt you come to church! We are so mad at you! and a bunch of other stuff... He is not a member.. and the only reason she yelled at him is because he was on drugs haha he started to cry.. It was kind of sad... but kind of funny too.

Sorry this letter is so short.. I just dont have a lot to say! But, I can tell you guys that The Church is SO true! Because even when we are at our lowest and think no one cares... He does and the knowledge of the gospel gives us hope and peace!
I love you guys!
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment