Monday, October 6, 2014

Letter 29 - El Señor nos ama!

Familia mia!


I love you guys so much! You guys make me so proud! Thanks for being the people you are!

Monday I opened the package from Sarah and cried so hard when I saw that all of you guys had written to me! How creative this box that she put together! Thanks Sarah!

Tuesday we met with Wendy. She is the girlfriend of the brother in law of Jacky. We taught her the plan of Salvation and she told us that she wants to be baptized! But, it is so hard because Armondo and her arent married and he WILL NOT get married! He doesnt want her to be baptized in the church! It is so sad! But, we are working with her!!!

Wednesday! What the heck! October already! This month I have been in Guatemala for 8 different months... and I will have 7 months in my mission! How crazy!!! Today was Kids day. I hate kids day haha it is likes mothers day and fathers day except for kids. They dont have school.. and every one spoils them. We met with Wendy again and she wants to be baptized but Armondo is so difficult!! This is the only stumbling block! When there is a will... there is always a way.. I am just hoping shell do what she knows is right. Then we were walking in the street in the night and some nice guy said Adios Hermanitas and he was so nice! But, then I looked back when he was a little bit further down the street and some man punched him in the face! He was so bloody! I felt so bad! Some people make me so sad! I had so much anxiety after this... I cant imagine how our Father in Heaven feels everyday! Then we had a lesson with Jilmar and his wife at night and we invited Elder Reinhold and Elder Corbett with us. They are our Zone leaders. Elder Reinhold knows the scriptures SO well!!! He goes home on Tuesday. I think I will have changes this change. I am so nervous! San Mateo is all I have known for 7 months!

Thursday was tough. Being a missionary is SO hard! People reject us every single day! Sometimes I wonder if I am smart enough for the job... but, I know I am.. because Heavenly Father sent me here. We had an activity for just Less actives and recent converts... Jacky gave a talk about the Temple. It was SO good! She is so pilas! Sometimes I wonder if she was the reason that I needed to come here.

Friday we met with Wendy in the morning and talked about the will of God and how we just need to follow the will of God. and how this baptism is part of that will. She is so scared. Because all of her family lives in Guate. She just came here to live with her boyfriend. In the night we went to the house of the familia vasquez. They are a bien pilas family. 4 of there five kids have served missions! They fed us dinner. Then we taught Denise. She is so prepared by the Lord too. She lives with a member family. She said that she really wants to know which church is true. So, I am sure she will be baptized.

Saturday was conference! I watched it in Spanish. How weird. for the majority of the world.. it was just another day. But, they didnt even know that the Prophet was speaking! How crazy! It was super good! I thought conference was perfect! Maybe they used some words that I didnt understand... but, the Savior helped me understand through the Spirit. Then we watched the Joseph Smith movie with Denise in the night. It was so good! I love that movie!

Then Sunday was also General Conference. They broadcasted it to our rama. It was fun! The missionaries from San Juan came to our Rama. That is the picture attatched.

I love you guys so much! I miss you guys so much! Serving a mission is so hard.... SO hard. Sometimes I think what it would be like to be home with the family.. but, I can do that when I get home! That is why I titled this email The Lord loves us.. because that it the reason I am here. Because He loves us so much and wants all of us back! I may not be the best missionary in the world.. but, I know that God has a plan and that people are ready to hear it!

I love you guys!

Until next week!

Love,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough
 
 
 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment