Monday, October 13, 2014

Letter - 30 Cachetes de Manzana y Pulgas!

Hola mi familia!

I first want to start off by saying FELIZ CUMPLIANOS Dad!!! I felt so bad last week! Literally Monday night I remembered that I hadnt said anything.. so, check my facebook... because I had a member said you a little message from me!


I found out this morning that I do not have changes! I will be in San Mateo another 6 weeks with Hermana Garcia. Whoa. I have been there forever!!! Haha But, that is alright... I love it!


Let me explain the title of this email, Cachetes is cheeks and Manzana is apples... Cheeks of apples.. haha Some guy in the street yelled this at me the other day haha and Pulgas are fleas... That is right.. I have fleas in my bed and bug bites all over my body. I itch everywhere! haha

On Wednesday we had Zone Meeting! Elder Reinhold, one of our Zone Leaders will be ending his mission tomorrow.. He gave his last testimony and had everyone in tears! Then in the night we met with a family of five and they were freaking out that a gringa was in their house! They were taking pictures and going crazy... I dont think we will be meeting with them again haha

Then on Friday we met with one of our investigators Anibal and he told us that he wants to be baptized! It is just hard... because he only works in San Mateo and lives in San Juan. He has a family of 9! He said they are reading in the Book of Mormon together everyday! So, we will see what happens!

On Saturday, the Elders went with us to give Jackys mother in law a blessing. Her husband died like 5 months ago and she said that she just doesnt have the desire to do anything and that it is ruining her health. So, they gave her a blessing and she was crying and said that she felt such a peace! It was really spiritul. I really believe in the Priesthood more than anything else. Then we taught Wendy the Word of Wisdom and she said that she would live it! Jacky has pictures of my on the front of her scriptures... and Wendy was looking at them and said Hermana Bullough? When I get baptized.. I want pictures like this on my scriptures! awe! I love her so much!

Then Sunday we were saying our goodbyes to everyone because I thought for sure that I would be transferred! I will have 5 changes here! Whoa! That is alot! Elder Toleafoa is getting transferred though.. and that will be weird because he has been in San Mateo for my whole mission with me!

Today we just made breakfast with our Zone and said goodbyes!

I love you guys! and miss you so much!

Love,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough










Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment