Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Letter 57 - Feliz Aniversario!


What a perfect chair for Natalie.
Les amo! Feliz aniversario! 27 years is SO many years! But, felicitaciones! I am grateful that you guys are happy and still in love. I want that for my marriage.

On Tuesday we got to go on divisions! I got to stay in our area and Hermana Farr came here with me. She is from Gilbert Arizona. She is really cool! I seriously love her. We are planning a trip to Disney land the first week in December. It is going to be so much fun! jajaja Let us just hope that I have the funds to do it.

On Wednesday in the morning, we were walking by a tienda and this lady motioned for us to entrar. When we entered she said that her daughter needed help with her inglish homework. So, I told them that I would make a deal with them. I said if they would come to church on Sunday I wold help them with their inglish homework. So, we started to teach them a little bit about the restauracion and after we asked her a question and she asked us if we could take out her VISA so that she could go to the states.. uhhhh... Hello?! I dont know you... hahah It was hilarious. We could not stop laughing after... needless to say... they did not come to church on sunday. 

 
On Friday Hermana Arellano was super sick with a really bad cold. She didnt even get out of bed once! I was SO bored I didnt do anything. I washed dishes, I watched three movies, I wrote letters, studied the scriptures... etc. jaja


On Saturday a return missionary from our ward that I thought was normal asked me to marry him.. that was weird. I said no. jaja


On Sunday the Bishop called us into his office. We were talking about one of our recent converts and about how we could help him... but, after Bishop Garcia looked at us and told us that he loves us. He said that he wished we didnt have these namebadges so that he could give us a big sincere hug. He also said that we have gained his trust and respect. Then he looked at me and started to cry! He told me that he had been thinking about calling president Smith to have me stay here in Chiantla one more change! But, he said that he had thought about it a lot and decided that it would be selfish of him to ask that. Because it is not what he wants, but what the Lord wants. It felt really good to have someone tell me all of these things so nice.


This sunday I will get to talk to you guys! We are not sure on the hour yet because we will be talking at a members house and they arent sure yet. I will probably let you guys know on Saturday!


Wow. This will be the last time that I will get to skype with you guys in my mission. bittersweet. I love this work so much. I cant imagine how different my life would be if I werent apart of the true church. There is so much confusion in the world. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints has all of the answers. I love you guys so much and am so grateful that we can be together forever.


Les amo! Hasta Domingo!


Con Amor,
Hermana Bullough
 

No comments:

Post a Comment