Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Letter 25 - Hola!

 

I love you guys so much! I loved the pictures from Marrissas wedding! I wish I was there!

The Lord definitely brings you lower before He will bring you higher. Last week was super hard! But, this week was filled with miracles! 
 
 


We met a family of 3 Vicky and her two daughters Vicky and Gladys. We taught them the Gospel of Jesus Christ and invited them to be baptized for the 27th of this month! They accepted! She came to church with us on sunday! Her daughters couldnt because once every two months they go to Totonicipan to be with their dad.


We had a meeting on Thursday in the Stake Center for all of the trainers and their kids. It was super good! I am always super motivated to be the best that I can be after these meetings! Mom asked me about funny mistakes with spanish.. well, in correlation I accidently said ¨Tengo algiuen en mi garganta¨ This translates to I have someone in my throat haha I meant to say something! Whoops!


On Saturday we had stake conference. It was all about the work of salvation! It was super good! After we went to teach Jorge (Jackys husband) He was being really rude. We asked him if he had read the chapter in the Book of Mormon that we had given him... and he said nope. He was being really rude and we had a kind of rough day on Saturday because Barbara told us that she made a mistake getting baptized. But, all I could think to do was bear my testimony. I feel kind of bad.. I was crying and really emotional. It just makes me super sad... because it is so obvious that the church is true. When people dont do what Gods asks them to do they will not know the church is true.


I am learning so much here on my mission. More than anything. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the one and only true church. It is so obvious. But, more important than that, I am learning how to rely on my Savior, Jesus Christ. I KNOW that He lives and that he is always walking right beside us. I am reading Jesus the Christ and am learning so much. At the beginning of my mission.. all I could think about was how much I miss my family and how excited I was to go home. But, now I cant imagine going home. I love it here. I am so close to the spirit and I get to serve the Lord every single day full time! Serving a mission is the hardest thing I have ever done and also the best thing I have ever done! The hardest thing I have ever loved!

I love you guys so much!

Love,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment