Monday, September 15, 2014

Letter 26 - Hola Familia Linda


 



Hola! Como están? Les extraño! Me olvide mis notas de la semana, pero voy a tratar mi mejor!


I love you guys so much! This week was super good! Although, Saturday and Sunday we needed to be in our houses at 6pm because today is the national holiday of Guatemala! There are a lot of bolos needless to say it would have been pretty dangerous for us to be in the streets! There is a possibility that we will need to be in our houses early tonight too! There is a huge feria here in San Mateo with a big mary go round. We cant go on the rides of course. Also, it was way hard to find an internet today because of the holiday!


This week on Friday and Saturday, I was on divisions with Hermana Mcgill, she came to San Mateo with me. I love her so much! She is seriously the cutest! She has such a strong testimony!


Vicky and her daughters Vicky and Gladys have been acting super weird lately! It has been three days since we have been able to see them! I think they might be getting cold feet about their baptisms! I hope not!


On Thursday we had a chance to go to the Temple! President Smith is going to let the mission go every single 6 months! It is perfect timing because I hit 6 months this FRIDAY! but, I found out that I will be going home one year from today! How weird! Next year at this time I will be giving you guys a big hug! And I hope we will be going to Chick fil A on the way home from the airport haha I miss Chick fil a SO much! But, I did the session completely in Spanish! I could understand everything! It really is a miracle that anybody could go to a foreign country and be fluent in such little time.. now, I am definitely not saying that I am fluent.. but, I am saying that it is in progression, and I have every confidence that in one year from now it will be great and all is thanks to the spirit!


There is so much peace that comes from the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are the most organized church in the entire world! There are tons of Evangelicos here and they always tell us that there is no need for organized religion because the church is in us. It is really frustrating. I am far from perfect and I dont know a lot, but, I do know with all of my heart that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet and that he truly did see Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father in a grove of trees and that they told him to restore the Gospel, the same Gospel that Jesus Christ established. I hope that if there are any people reading these letters who arent members of the church that they will pray and really try to know that these things are so true and from God.


se que la iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los últimos días es verdadera! se que cuando nosotros tratamos ser mejores somos bendecidos! Se que Jesucristo y nuestro amoroso Padre Celestial y nos aman! No hay duda en mi corazón que este es verdadero!


I love you guys! I promise there will be pictures next week!
Love,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment