Monday, July 14, 2014

Letter 17 - Hola Mi Familia






Hola mi familia!

How are you guys?
I love you guys so much! I think and pray about each and every one of you. Work here in Guatemala is absolutely fabulous!
The baptism for Caren Saturday was great! She is so great! Right after she was confirmed. She was different. You could tell she was happier. Nothing makes me more happy than bringing souls unto our Savior. I sang Im trying to be like Jesus. It was great!


Now we are trying to work with Jaqui. She said that she knows that the Church is true. But, Her boyfriend doesnt want to get married and she wants her boyfriend. It is difficult. We told her that she will be blessed for the rest of eternity if she makes this covenant with God. We will see... we have a lesson with her tonight. Please pray for her.

 I finish training Sunday. I am so excited! haha I hate being told what to do... so training was a little rough lol

I can pretty much understand everything in Spanish now. Now I just need to figure out how to speak it. That is always really rough. I understand the scriptures when I read them.

Not much happened this week. I will try to write more next week. I love you guys with all my heart!

It is possible that I could have a new nephew next week... right? I am so excited!!!

Love you guys!

Love,


Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment