Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Letter 14 - Gotcha!

Hola mi familia! Como estan!?

Today for Pday we went and played gotcha. Gotcha is paintball! It was so much fun! I have two huge welts on my legs and one on my arm! It was so much fun! 

This week was pretty great! We taught Antoni Saturday night. We had the goal of putting a fecha fija for his baptism. We shared scripture after scripture and then finally I showed him the picture of the Savor knocking at the door without a doorknob. I told him that the Savior is knocking and that we need to let him in and that Baptism is the first covenant that we make with our Heavenly Father. I said a bunch more that I dont even remember! It is so true that the Spirit truly is the teacher! He will be baptized this Saturday.

I am feeling a lot better with Spanish. I feel pretty comfortable. Yes, I need a lot more help... but, with time I know that I will be fluent! 

Really not that much happened this week. But, I want to tell you guys that being on a mission is a huge humbling experience. I thought I knew everything before my mission. But, the fact is that I really dont know that much. But, I do know a few things... I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is our Saviors Church. The one and only. It is the same Church that He established when he came to the earth. Unfortunatley, when Jesus Christ died, the people fell into a state of Apostasy, so Heavenly Father took away the Priesthood from the earth (The Authority to act in the name of Jesus Christ on the earth). BUT, Heavenly Father loves us a lot! He always listens to our prayers! So, when a young boy who only had 14 years prayed fervently to know which church to join, Heavenly Father, and our Savior, Jesus Christ, appeared to him and told him that none of the churchs were correct because none had the Priesthood Authority. Because of THAT prayer of a humble boy, we now have the Church back. The Saviors church. 
Her companion id the one on the left.

se que la iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias es la iglesia verdadera. se que El Libro de Mormon es la palabra de Dios. se que Jose Smith fue un profeta llamaba por Dios. se que cuando tratamos a seguir Jesucristo, somos felices. Estoy muy agradecida por esta oportunidad a servir el Salvador aqui en Guatemala. Estoy tratando de  ser como Jesucristo. No somos perfectos.. pero con el Senor, Jesucristo todo es posible. La Expiación de Jesucristo es real. Se que cuando Jesucristo vino en la tierra, Jesucristo establecio una iglesia y sufre por nuestro pecados. Gracias a El nosotros tenemos la oportunidad a tener vida eterna. Yo amo a mi salvador y mi amigo, Jesucristo.

I love you guys so much. Remember the Savior ALWAYS has his arms of love and mercy extended. Everyday is a new day and we can try to be better everyday. I am really really far from perfect. But, through the Savior, we can be perfected in Him. Moroni 10 32.

Con Cuidado,

Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough


 

No comments:

Post a Comment