Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Week 74 - La Ultima!


Hola mi querida familia!

Yo les amo!

Wow! I will be home next week! I had my last baptism on Friday night. Bittersweet... more bitter
than sweet.



Today lots of the members from Chiantla and Cerrito came to my area to say goodbye to me! I am really going to miss them. We ate cake and took pictures! I shared my testimony and sang.



Dad, your letter made me cry. I love Guatemala so much! I am so sad that my mission is coming to an end! Really the feelings are weird. I am sitting here at this computer chillando (crying like a little baby). Every one is looking at me really weird. jaja

Next Monday I don't think I will be able to write. So, I want to tell you guys all what I am feeling in this letter.

I remember when I came out to the mission. I was so excited! I was so excited to be a missionary and serve the Lord full time! Then I started to teach and I was a little frustrated. I couldnt speak spanish and people laughed at me. I walked all day long in the heat, in the rain, even in the cold! But then, poco a poco I started trusting more and more in the Lord and all of the miracles that He can perform! He truly does perform miracles. I am a different person than I was when I got here and it is all thanks to my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love Him so much. I will spend all eternity trying to repay Him.


I remember Dallin saying in his last email that Heavenly Father had given him so many blessing. I testify of that! I also learned a ton on my mission! I learned Spainsh! I learned how to paint nails! I learned to cook! I learned how to serve and how to love! I learned that we are all children of our Heavenly Father and that He loves us.



The most sacred thing that I have learned, and the closest thing to my heart is that Jesus Christ really does live! I know He does! I saw Him working with me! I saw Him change lives! He changed my life!

Do not get me wrong. I have missed you guys. I have missed you guys a whole ton! But, I love my mission. Being a missionary is my life. I never knew I could love something so much! The time really just flew by. I asked President a few months ago if I could extend.. but, he told me no. He said that God has other plans for me. I am excited to find out what those plans are.. but, I am going to miss Guatemala so much. I love the people. I love the food. I love the culture. I love my companion. I love spanish. I love the gospel. and I love feeling the spirit so close. This will be a really hard change. But, I am really excited to hang out, play UNO with you guys, and talk like the old days! I am also excited to go to a doctor to find out what is wrong with me!



I am excited, nervous, sad, happy, and a whole lot of other things! It is going to be really hard to get used to normal life. I have so many  ideas to help the ward and stake prosper in the obra misional! I want a calling like super fast so I can start to serve! I dont want to waste time!



I just want to finish my letter with my testimony.

Se que esta iglesia es la iglesia de Jesucristo! Se que Jose Smith fue un profeta y que el restauro la iglesia. Se que somos la unica iglesia que tiene el permiso de Dios para realizar ordenanzas sagradas como el bautismo y el sellamiento en el Templo. se que El Libro de Mormon es verdadero! Y sobre todo, se que Jesucristo es mi Salvador y Redentor. Se que El vive y que El puede rescatarnos del infierno si confiamos en El y todo lo que pueda realizar.

I love you guys so much!

Hasta la proxima semana!

Hermana Bullough












No comments:

Post a Comment