Thursday, August 13, 2015

Week 70 - Estoy Felicisima!!



Hola mi querida familia!!!!

Oh man! I love you guys so darn much! I am always excited to hear about what you guys have to say and to know what is going on back home, even though I feel like here is more home tan Colorado.

I wanted to start my email off by saying that I am so happy to bea member of The Church of Jesús Christ. I know that it is the only true church here on earth. I love being a missionary. I love it so much. Just writing this my eyes are feeling with tears. It is weird because I feel like I have been here forever, but, really it has just gone by so fast. Too fast. I love you guys un monton, but I my feelings are so against eachother. I am happy to see you guys and give you all a big hug, but, I am not ready to leave this all behind me. This is my life. This is who I am. I am not Natalie. I am Hermana Bullough.

This week hubo cambios. I will finish my misión here in Cerrito del Maiz. I am happy. I am grateful that I have only had 3 áreas with mucho tiempo en cada uno de ellos because I got to meet a lot of really neat people. Elder Wright from the CCM is my zone leader right now. It is super fun! We just talk about the CCM and how fun it was and how it feels like it all just happened yesterday.

I have been really sick lately. The nurses from the misión dont really know what is wrong. I dont want to freak you guys out, because I know that everything will be ok. I had to go take some parasite tests again and they found a parasite that they dont usually treat. So, I am taking a ton of medications again. But, I really just think the doctors in the states will figure out what is wrong. I have been sick for 3 months now!

Today we played futbol with the zone! Those are the memories that will be in my heart forever!

We have been working so hard this week! I feel like this is the hardest I have worked in my misión and I feel bad because I feel like hasta ahorita estoy empezando a saber how to be a missionary!

Marycielo, Youri, y Keitlin were baptized on Saturday night. There was a problema sunday morning because out of nowhere the dad that lives for away and never talks to his kids came and got mad that Marycielo had signed the papers for them to be baptized. They werent confirmed Domingo. He will leave this week and they will be confirmed next sunday.

Elder Cevallos is my new District Leader. He is so cool. Really spiritual. We had one of the best district meetings ever on Tuesday. After I left from Chiantla, they put another set of missionaries there and Elder Cevallos was one of the missionaries that opened the área. He was only there one change, but now he is in my zone. He said that everyone in Chiantla treats me like the virgen mary jajaaj That my picture is in every house and they have candles underneath to worship me jaja It was a joke.. but, I thought it was hilarious. I love Chiantla.

Well, I love you guys so much! Brandon, you have to start to prepare yourself right now for the best two years of your life.. because they truly are the best.

I know that Jesús Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. This is the most valuable and sacred thing that I have learned in the best 17 months.

Love you guys!
Hermana Bullough









No comments:

Post a Comment