Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Week 63 - La Vida es Dulce!

Carrying things the way the locals do.
 Hola Familia!

I hope you guys are well!

On Tuesday we had a multizone conference! It was so much fun! President Smith said that if we have watched the super bowl on a sunday that we need to repent... I guess I wont be watching the super bowl anymore jaja He talked about keeping the sabbath day holy and taking the sacrament. He said that every time he takes the sacrament he starts to think about the life of Jesus Christ starting with the birth of Jesus until His death. I thought that was a great idea. I was really excited to take the sacrament yesterday because I thought it would make the experience better! But then one of our investigators made us late and we didnt take the sacrament! That was only the second time in my mission that I have missed taking the sacrament and it is a terrible feeling.
Natalie's companion

On Wednesday I went on divisions with Hermana Soto. It was so much fun! We went to McDonalds at night! She just finished her training. So, it was fun to be with someone so new.


Volleyball

Then on Thursday I went to a doctors appointment thing in the morning. Then again on Saturday and today.


A family from Lakewood, CO was in town.

Today we played volleyball with our zone. It was so much fun! I have missed the zone so much! We dont get to do many zone activities anymore.. but, President Smith said that our zone is leading the mission in numbers that we are the only ones meeting the standard for the mission! He is really pleased with us!

Natalie loves the people of Guatemala


I love you guys! I will be sure to write a better letter next week!


Love,
Hermana Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment