Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Letter 47 - Nuestro deber!


 



Hola mi Querida Familia!


Que tal? Como les han ido?!


I think I will probably cry and cry and cry when I have to leave Chiantla. I love these people so much. This was the best birthday that I have ever had in my life! I really felt like I was going to throw up at the end of the night because literally like 10 families made me either lunch or dinner with cake. When we were walking to our last appointment, I was practically gagging at the thought of eating more! My companion kept telling me that she was really grateful that it was my birthday, because not only I got food, cake, and presents, but her too! Haha she is super cute! I got up a little bit earlier on my birthday and curled my hair. I felt like a girl again jaja. One of my favorite ward members is Yuriza Ramos. She gave us both a gift and told us that everything in the ward has changed since we came here and that she hopes we never leave! Hermana Leonor gave me a girasol (sunflower). I had told her that it was my favorite flower a while ago, and she remembered! She told me that the girlsol reflects who I am. That made me happy. Also, President Smith called me to wish me a happy birthday! That was a surprise!


My Birthday literally lasted the whole week because some of the members felt bad that we didnt meet with them on my birthday, so on Tuesday we had lunch with the familia Tello. They made me a cake also! Hermano Tello told me that I am a really special woman and that I will go really far in life.


On Wednesday I officially completed 11 months here in my mission. What? Time flies so fast! I only have 7 more months left! That scares me to death because there are still so many things that I want to learn! Plus, I love it here so much.


On Thursday we got to go to Xela for the 6 week meeting of Hermana Arellano. We woke up at 4 and left at 530 to get to Xela by 930. It felt like going home! I wanted to jump on a bus to go visit San Mateo! The meeting went well. President Smith is so spiritual. I always leave from him meetings ready to work even harder!


On friday we met a girl named Arecely. She lived in Guate 20 days ago. We were just trying to buy something from a tienda and she said Hey! So, we started to talk to her. She said that she was meeting with the missionaries in Guate but, had to move suddenly. She told us she was going to be baptized with them! She wants to be baptized! Wow! How lucky! God really loves His sheep and has them counted!


Heres to 20 more years of life! Sometimes I wish I could start my life all over again with the knowledge that I have now. But, Gods plan would be frustrated if we didnt make mistakes and learn from them. That is the reason that we are here! Is to mess up! But, I know that we can achieve anything with the help of our Savior, Jesus Christ. 3 steps forward, one step back, that doesnt matter, what matters is that we get back up on our feet every single day! Lets endure to the end together! Salvation not only is personal, but a lot easier when we work together!


I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the one and only true church here on the earth and that Jesus Christ runs the whole thing! It amazes me that people dont understand. The churchs here look just like the ones in the US. The one here in Chiantla is nicer than all of the other churches here in Chiantla. I am sad that people dont just run inside all at once! But, satan is working so hard! He hates us so much! I honestly feel bad for him! But, I guess there needs to be oposicion in todas las cosas.


I love you guys so much! I hope you are well. Know that I pray for you guys and that I miss you!


Con mucho amor,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment