Friday, November 8, 2013

Called to Serve



I have been called to serve in the Guatemala Quetzaltenango Mission! I report March 19, 2014 to the Guatemala Missionary Training Center! I will be speaking Spanish!!!

Words do not begin to describe how excited and blessed I am. I know with out a shadow of a doubt that my call to serve was truly inspired by our Father in Heaven. I've only had my call for two days and I already can't see myself going anywhere else!

I am so blessed! So many people came to support me on my fabulous day! 

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet and that he truly did translate The Book of Mormon in these, the latter days. Thomas S. Monson is our Prophet today and he truly does receive revelation to help lead and guide this church. The Atonement is real. Our Savior, Jesus Christ lives and He died for us so that we too can live. I have a powerful and unwavering testimony of this Gospel, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You can too.

Here are some pictures taken by my friend, Madeline Williams! She is awesome! 








































































I love you guys.
Sealed With A Kiss,
Hermana Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment