Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Papers Submitted!

Tomorrow morning my mission papers will be submitted to Church Headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah. General Authorities (People who have been called into these positions by our Heavenly Father), will be reviewing them. They will pray about me and ask our Heavenly Father where I need to go. I have faith that Heavenly Fathers hand is in the details of our lives. He knows exactly where I need to be. I can't help but wonder that there is someone out there that needs to hear the gospel from ME. I don't care if it is all for just one person! I would swim across the entire ocean, just so ONE person could know what I know. "And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be ONE soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with Him in the Kingdom of my Father!" 

Heavenly Father loves each and every one of His Children infinitely! "Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God" (Doctrine and Covenants 18:10)

This is the most exciting time of my life. I know The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true! Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us! They know us personally! Jesus Christ atoned for the sins of the world! Trust in Him! He knows every pain that we have experienced. 

"He lives to silence all my fears! He lives to wipe away my tears!"

I could have my mission call in just two short weeks!

God Lives and He Loves us.

Sealed with a Kiss,

Sister Natalie Paige Bullough

No comments:

Post a Comment